Dr. Hoffman will discuss about what arthritis is, who is susceptible to arthritis, what causes it, how to relieve it, and steps to help prevent joint disease. He will share an Integrative Natural Medicine Approach to relieving joint pain as well as steps to help prevent joint disease and chronic pain.
Dr. Kenneth Hoffman, DACM, L.Ac, is the Medical Director of SOPHIA Natural Health Center. He received his training in Taiwan and in P. R. of China learning the art of Chinese Medical healing through Qi Gong, Herbology, Tui Na (Chinese massage) and Tai Qi. He has clinic doctorate from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has served thousands of patients since 2004.
This program is a 6-part series:
1. Dynamics of Health and Longevity 02/13/2020 5:30pm- 6:30pm
2. Arthritis & Chronic Pain: Alternative Approaches to Preventing and Relieving Joint Diseases 02/27/2020
3. Allergies & Natural Medicine Solution 04/09/2020 5:30pm- 6:30pm
4. How to Detox your Body Naturally and Lose Weight 05/14/2020 5:30pm- 6:30pm
5. Health & Stress: An Integrative Natural Medicine Approach for a Happier & Healthier Life 05/28/2020
6. Health - Busted! 06/08/2020 5:30pm- 6:30pm