A friendly peer response opportunity for local writers of all skill levels & genres
How the peer response group works for you:
- bring at least five copies of the work you plan to present to the group
- read aloud your work (no more than five minutes of read-aloud time, please)
- receive honest, considerate verbal feedback from your peers after your reading
- receive your work back from your peers with their written comments
How you work for the peer response group:
- read along silently and write your comments on your copies of your peers’ work
as they each read aloud
- offer honest, considerate verbal feedback to each of your peers
- give your peers back their work, which includes your written comments
Additional group process procedures will be provided at the meeting.
Free! Registration required. For more information call 203.797.4505, x 7730.